TAK Cleaning Services © 2018 All rights Reserved.
For those that are not familiar with the world of construction, building gets messy and even renovation projects and home extensions require cleaning work after every stage. This is especially true when it comes to the final stage of the project when the finalized home or building is handed to the client (property owner). The professional builders clean service that specialise in construction work, provide a service which is called a “builders clean”, which involves a lot more than just the standard office or house cleaning.
Debris caused by construction work, plaster dust, grouting, paint, and more contribute to the mess of building sites, and often hinder the construction work from proceeding as methodically and quickly as it can. This is when builders require cleaning experts to conduct the initial clean known as the “first stage”.
On completion of the building work, building cleaners will usually be hired to conduct the second stage of cleaning. This stage prepares the building so that it is portrayed in the best light possible.
What is Included in a Builders Clean
- Removal of all packaging and debris.
- Cleaning the bathrooms thoroughly. This will include the showers, baths, and surrounding areas, removing any paint, grout, and dust from any of the bathroom fixtures and fittings.
- Toilets and basins are cleaned thoroughly.
- The kitchen appliances will be cleaned on the outside and the inside. This usually includes the dishwasher, stove, microwave, and refrigerator.
- Splashbacks and kitchen benches and countertops will be wiped down.
- Air vents are cleaned.
- All skirting boards are wiped down and cleaned.
- Handrails and stairs are thoroughly cleaned.
- All the floors in the building are methodically cleaned, which includes vacuuming, followed by mopping.
- Window sills, windows, window frames, and tracks are cleaned thoroughly.
- Every wall is wiped down.
- Fixtures and fittings will be cleaned and wiped down, which include cupboards, light shades, light fittings, taps, bents, toilet-roll holders, and pantries.
- All doors and door handles are wiped down.
- All the mirrors are thoroughly cleaned, making sure no fingerprints are left behind.
- All furniture is vacuumed and wiped down.
- Window dressings and blinds are dusted.
- Cupboards and wardrobes are cleaned inside and out
When you schedule your clean with our company, we guarantee that you will be handing over a pristine condition home or building to your client. All your building work will be enhanced and complemented, while the home will look new, clean, and smelling fresh.